- People who do not use their turn signal when driving: In NoVA this is a HUGE problem! I swear I did not have road rage until I moved to NoVa. What’s almost as bad are people who forget to turn off their turn signal, and all you can do is watch it continue to flash.
- Liars: no explanation needed
- People who snap or crack their gum: you are not a cow so do not act or chew like one.
- People who are rude to others: to this all I have to say Karma is a bitch, those that are rude or nasty to other will get their just rewards someday.
- People who use the word like excessively: we are not valley girls and should not talk that way. I try and tell my students that someday when they are in the real world trying to land their first “real” job what they say and how they say it will be one of the ways future employers will judge them.
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow My Rambling Chaos on WordPress.com
My Past Ramblings…
Things on my mind…30 days of blogging acceptance assisted suicide avoiding awesome back to school balance beauty belief believe blogging book review books bucket list bullet change choices Christmas county dad dating death deja vu destiny divorce doubt dreams dying education ex faith fear fun ghosts goals god gratitude happiness happy Hawaii help Herndon ES HES House Hurricane indecision interviewing job legacy lesson plans let go life love marriage Marshall University Maui motherhood music my day nature new beginnings new job new years optimism overwhelmed pet peeves philosophical questions philosophy premonition questioning reading reflection relationship religion RENT sad school sister stuck in a rut Sunday teacher teaching travel trust vacation work worry
My Daily Distractions…