- 2:30 am woke up to pee
- 6:30 am woke up to pee again. I’ve been drinking more water lately so this is to be expected
- 10:30 am woke up. I dont often sleep in, but it felt good to just be lazy
- 11:00 am ate a few mini donuts while waking up
- 11:00 -2:30 pm watched House on Dvd. While watching House ate a few hotdogs.
- 2:30-4:30 took a nap. Embracing this lazy day as much as I can
- 4:30-8:00 watching more House dvds
- 8:00 Dinner of hamburgers, corn, and mac & cheese
- 8:30 Did the dishes, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher
- 9:00 – 12:30 watched more House on Dvd. Sadly I’ve now watched all the seasons of House I own. Guess I’ll have to binge watch a different show tomorrow.
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow My Rambling Chaos on WordPress.com
My Past Ramblings…
Things on my mind…30 days of blogging acceptance assisted suicide avoiding awesome back to school balance beauty belief believe blogging book review books bucket list bullet change choices Christmas county dad dating death deja vu destiny divorce doubt dreams dying education ex faith fear fun ghosts goals god gratitude happiness happy Hawaii help Herndon ES HES House Hurricane indecision interviewing job legacy lesson plans let go life love marriage Marshall University Maui motherhood music my day nature new beginnings new job new years optimism overwhelmed pet peeves philosophical questions philosophy premonition questioning reading reflection relationship religion RENT sad school sister stuck in a rut Sunday teacher teaching travel trust vacation work worry
My Daily Distractions…